November 5, 2011

5 cute kiddos...

These darling children are my across the street neighbors and I feel so lucky to live by them. Their awesome mama hired me to get some head shots for her entry wall of 10 big photos - I think these will look so great together - I love a good picture collage wall. The picture of the twins cracks me up - they are obviously not identical (boy and girl!) but they are making the exact same face and that's all we could get them to do for their shot together. twins:)!! Thank you Brenna, I hope you see your beautiful children's true personalities come out in these images!







1 comment:

Shanna said...

Lisa, these are so awesome. I am so glad Brenna had you do them. You did an amazing job capturing their personalities! I know these are going to be perfect for her wall! :)