November 10, 2011

wooley...

Isn't Jevan lucky to have all these beautiful blonde girls? I could just die over baby Reese's dimples, oh man. I had such a great time with this darling family and feel so lucky to have had their faces behind my camera! What a beautiful Fall location, right? It's a lucky one...I was caught trespassing on private property during another photoshoot - I was walking up sheepishly to the man who was summoning me when he surprised me pleasantly and told me to go ahead behind his gate down the road and photograph on his property! so nice! Thank you nice old rich man and thank you Emily for having me capture this moment in time for your sweet family!






1 comment:

The Myers said...

What a beautiful place! I love the one with Jevin and Reese on the dirt road! WOW!